Are you tired of having to continually wax? In this article, we present a homemade technique with which it is possible to delay the growth of hair and make it become weaker from the root. This will allow you to enjoy a more lasting hair removal and you will not have to invest so much time in this aesthetic task. The products you need to make are sodium bicarbonate and coffee, which also have very interesting properties for the health and beauty of the skin, so at the same time, you can get a more beautiful, healthy and radiant skin. Keep reading and discover in the following lines how to remove the hair with baking and coffee in a completely natural and harmless way for your skin.
Properties of bicarbonate and coffee for the skin and for a natural hair removal
There are many traditional methods of hair removal that we can use to remove hair from our hair and look smoother and more beautiful. But, in addition to these, we can always resort to other natural methods that, although they will not serve to end the hair permanently, they can delay the growth of it and weaken it from the root, thus achieving that we do not have to be waxing with so much continuity. One of these effective treatments is the one that is carried out with the mixture of sodium bicarbonate and coffee, two products that we can easily have at home. Let’s see below why bicarbonate and coffee can work for a good natural hair removal:
Both bicarbonate and coffee are two products with excellent exfoliating properties, which is very important to achieve a hair removal with better results and longer lasting. Its grain is ideal to eliminate all the dead cells accumulated in the skin, facilitate the extraction of hair, reduce the amount of unwanted hair and delay its growth.
They help to avoid the appearance of pimples on the skin after waxing because by leaving the skin cleaner and exfoliated, the pores are more open and reduce the chances of both impurities and ingrown hairs appearing, which grow inward incrustandose in the skin and generating discomfort. In the following article of NZ Outlet, we show some good home remedies for the encysted hairs.
The bicarbonate has very powerful whitening properties that also help to lighten the skin that may have darkened with continuous waxing. The result is a more balanced and beautiful tone.
The coffee also has the ability to reactivate the blood circulation of the area in which it is applied, which helps, on the one hand, to reaffirm the skin and, on the other, to combat existing cellulite or orange peel. In the following article, you can see in detail how to eliminate cellulite with coffee.
The antioxidant components of coffee are also ideal to keep skin tissues healthy and younger.
How to use bicarbonate and coffee to remove body hair
If you want to take advantage of all the above properties and delay the growth of body hair with this natural treatment, first of all, you should gather the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee. You can use a new coffee as well as a coffee eraser, that is, the remains of one that you have already prepared.
- 2 tablespoons of water
Preparation and application
- In a bowl or bowl, add the baking soda and ground coffee.
- Next, pour the water to a warm temperature and remove all the ingredients until you get a kind of thick paste.
- Before applying the ointment obtained, it is important that the skin of the area to be plucked is completely clean and free of waste, so spend a few minutes to wash the area with a little water and soap.
- Once the skin is clean, you just have to apply the bicarbonate and coffee paste and spread it directly through the area with hair that you are interested in shaving.
- Rub gently with your fingers and perform continuous circular massage for about 3 or 5 minutes.
- After that time, remove with plenty of warm water and ready!
- Apply a good moisturizer in the area so that the skin is nourished and softer to the touch.
To obtain good results and to slow the growth of body hair by this method, the most important thing is to be constant and to do it about 2 or 3 times a week. However, the results can vary greatly from one person to another, because there are those who say that they have managed to reduce much-unwanted hair with this treatment and those who say otherwise. The truth is that the final result will depend in each case on the thickness and strength of the hair.
Other home remedies to remove body hair
In addition to removing the hair with bicarbonate and coffee, it is also possible to resort to other products with similar properties that allow carrying out a good natural hair removal. Write down the following home remedies and do not hesitate to check their effectiveness, they will help you to weaken the hair and obtain a more lasting hair removal:
- Sugar and lemon: in a saucepan, add 2 cups of sugar, the juice of 1 lemon and a little water. The liquid must completely cover the sugar. Heat the mixture in the fire and stir with a spoon until the sugar dissolves. Once it starts to boil, lower the heat and wait for it to create a thick paste, similar to honey. When it cools, apply this homemade wax on the skin and pull it towards the hair growth. You can see more details of this treatment in the article How to make homemade wax for hair removal.
- Turmeric and papaya: mix 1 small spoonful of turmeric powder with 2 tablespoons of mashed papaya and apply the ointment to the skin doing circular massages. Let it act for about 15 minutes and remove with plenty of water after this time.
Honey, lemon and oats: prepare a mask with 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of ground oats and 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Apply it on the skin you want to remove, massage in the opposite direction to the hair growth and let it act for about 15 minutes.